Propellar

Card Games

16 August, 2010

Adult Party Games

I was thinking lately about having a party, but not sure where to start.  I decided to write down what I thought it would be like.  I made a list of:
Music
Food
Drinks
Guest
Cutlery
Furniture
Then.....I became stuck when it came to the entertainment.  Magician, singer, pop idol???? P.A.R.T.Y G.A.M.E.S.. I was getting excited thinking back of all the fun I use to have before Wii, Sky TV, Internet..etc..back in the 80's, (3 TV channels). 
So I planned, and the dream became reality,  I had fun, fun, fun, at my party.  So did my guest all 30 of them.  We still talk of the fun we had, and the memories when we played games has a child.  Now in our late 30's early/mid 40's, kids, mortgage, some with partners, some without...the laughter was needed and was appreciated. 
So I will share my experience and hope that you too can have a party to remember for a longtime.  Have one every month, every 2 months, 6 months, 12 month...trust me there is enough games in my blog.