Adult Slumber Party Games
I Never Drinking Game
- Jenga Game
Set up the game as described on the Jenga game. Play the game as instructed with this one exception: every time someone pulls a block, they write a rule or an action or whatever they want on the block.
Here are some block ideas to get you started but your friends will come up with even more amazing ones!
Drinking Blocks - straight-forward and simple
Give away 3 drinks
Take 2 drinks
Chug the rest of your drink
Social drink (everyone drinks)
Rules Blocks - if someone breaks the rules, they must take a drink
No saying drink, drank, or drunk
Only drink with your left hand
Pick a drinking partner (someone that must drink when you drink)
Action Blocks - these are great for funny drunken moments
Tell your most embarrassing moment
Kiss the person on your left
Do a cartwheel
Show us your best orgasm face
There are no limits to what they write on the block! Need ideas
Of course, when someone writes on the block, they must do what they wrote! This way, they must choose between being playing it safe for them or cranking up the entertainment for the next rounds of play.
Play the game as described. If the tower falls before all the blocks are written on, don’t worry, just keep playing until every block has something on it.http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink4469.html
You Will Need:
1 deck of cards
2. When starting you can lay down any card or cards with the same face value. The person following you must lay down a card of equal or greater value. They must also use the same amount of cards as you did.
3. If you lay down two 9's then they would have to lay down two of something equal or greater. If the player lays down the same card as the previous player then the next player is skipped and must drink. Also, if you can't play any of your cards than you must skip and drink. Cards are cleared if everyone skips or a two is played.
Play continues like this until all the cards have been played.
4. After the first hand is when the fun really begins. There is a ranking system which is as follows:
Whoever goes out first becomes the new President for the next game, the second person becomes the Vice-President, etc...
5. For the following rounds, anyone who ranks higher then you can tell you to drink whenever they want to.
1. The Asshole must always deal and clear the cards.
2. The Asshole must give the two best cards in their hand to the President.
3. The President gives the two worst cards in their hand to the Asshole.
4. If the President remains President for three consecutive rounds they can create special rules, such as the word "drink" cannot be used. If these rules are broken then the offender must drink.
Adult party games rarely get more entertaining than Baby If You Love Me, Won't You Please Smile? It becomes legendary when you add props.
- At least 6 friends
- Props - hats, feather dusters, costume jewellery, towels, Halloween costumes, anything you think could be entertaining
Playing the Game
Babester then chooses one person in the circle, hereby dubbed "Baby". Babester’s objective is to make Baby laugh while saying "Baby, if you love me, won’t you please smile?" Babester must use those exact words, no exceptions. But not to worry, Babester can use any technique in his/her imagination to make Baby laugh. Babester could lick Baby’s face, make pigtails out of Baby's hair, make any face or noise, do a striptease, and of course, use any or all of the props in the quest to make Baby laugh. The options are limitless and your friends will become obnoxiously fun!
Baby must then say in response, "Babester, I love you but I just can’t smile". Again, only those words, no exceptions.
If at any time during the question or the answer Baby laughs or cracks a smile, Babester has won and Baby becomes Babester. If Babester fails in the quest and Baby does not smile, Babester must move on and find a new Baby to make smile.
Be sure to have your camera ready for those special, embarrassing moments that are sure to happen when Babester woos Baby.